I promise not to make this a super egotistical share about how great I am (LOL) and more just a chance for those of you who are super sweet to read, share and follow me to get to know me a little better. So here we go!
- I was born 9/11/91 and weighed 9 pounds 1 ouce
- I was born with strawberry blonde hair that has gotten darker as I get older
- My actual favorite color is black but I’m partial to blue as well
- Legend has it that I actually started humming along to songs before I could speak
- I have a condition called Hyperacusis– in short I hear almost everything really well and it can be painful and overwhelming at times. You can read about it if you’re interested.
- I have wanted to be a preacher since I was about 6 and use to “preach sermons” to my mom growing up
- I have two half siblings- topic for another day 😉
- I use to hate wearing lipstick and now it’s my go to makeup product
- Never have I ever had a traffic violation ticket or accident (in Jesus name I won’t ever)
- I actually use to struggle in school with reading and writing (until College)
- I was healed two years ago of a major mood disorder (Thank You JESUS) and plan to one day write a book about it
- I had a crush on my now husband from the day I met him, but was way too scared to talk to him and mostly avoided him when we worked together (he still gives me butterflies)
- I don’t like wearing dresses and prefer sweatpants to basically everything
- Ralph got his name from my minor high school obsession with Ralph- Lauren (that’s my dog for those who don’t know)
- The longest my hair ever got to was 32 inches from root to tip
- My dream car is a red convertible 4-passanger BMW, with black interior (because that’s what my Barbie had growing up, true story)
- I hate wearing socks
- I have 8 tattoos in total
- I started drinking coffee every morning in 11th grade and haven’t quit since (yikes)
- Peaches are my favorite fruit but I rarely eat them
- I shamelessly play Pokemon Go with my husband and some friends and I love every second of it!!
- My hands and feet have gotten smaller since I was in college (don’t worry, just weight loss lol)
- Walmart is my favorite place to shop hands-down
- I can play the piano and the guitar (not great at either one and prefer to sing without an instrument)
- I have burned my dominant hand (right) with at least a 2nd degree burn, 3 times.
- I was accepted into and planned on going to Chiropractic school for a brief period in college before changing my mind and sticking with Psychology, Music & English.
- October is my favorite month
- I was born and raised pentacostal and speak in tongues (Let me know if you have questions haha)
- I’m beyond excited to live this last year in my 20’s. I have had an incredible life, full of love, laughter, God’s fulfilled promises, joy and so much more. No it’s not perfect, but it’s perfect for me and I plan to live this last year in this decade to the fullest and walk out everything that God has planned for me.
I hope you feel like you know the girl behind the screen a little bit better and over the course of the next year, we can all learn a little more about each other. Thank you to everyone who supports me and shares my stories each week. I can’t wait to see all that God has ready this next year.
Outfit link: 29th Birthday Out #1 with my basics all dressed up! http://liketk.it/2WkBu #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKstyletip